Sunday, February 27, 2005


European Friends - These are some of the awesome people staying at the youth hostel. Most of them are working in the states taking care of kids. This gives them the opportunity to learn English and take some classes. Most were from Germany, but Rosemary was from Sweden. I had some good conversation with them about politics and just general life interests. I also kinda learned to count to ten in Swedish! Left to right: Phillip, Rosemary, Oggi, Eva, and Joe. Joe had a very difficult name so he's just Joe. If any of you find this site, it was great chatting with you! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Kichline said...

I thought it was odd that when at the hostel, these great girls and guys kept going outside to smoke and coming back in with orange juice and water. After further thought (and review of the photo) I found there may have been a little more in the contents of all those water bottles. I think Joe may even be holding a bottle of Corona. Dang, and they asked me if I wanted some water. I guess I should have taken them up on the offer.

We did talk a bit on alcohol consumption in Europe and it would be a bit odd to come to the US and not be able to drink even though you have been doing so for years in your home country. Oh well, I still hope you all had a great time. Don't worry I won't spill the beans :)

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home