Saturday, March 05, 2005

Keeping Busy

Its been about a week since our New Hampshire trip and life is returning to normal. Jaime and I got some of our photos printed and framed from our trip and our house is now overrun by our self made artwork. We are hoping to show some of these pieces at our favorite coffeeshop "Joe's Juice and Java" in Mechanicsburg. Either way we need to get some of this art on our walls!

Work as been busy for me and Jaime will be shortly getting into spring sports at Gettysburg High School. This means we will probably see much less of each other over the next six weeks. But this is the life of an Athletic Trainer and a Software Developer. We have signed 3-4 contracts at the end of last week so I will definitely be busy soon. If the other large contract signs, we will definitely be looking for some extra help!

This weekend, Jaime's family is down and so doing some physical activity is out of the question. I want to go skiing again before spring makes its way back. I hope to get to Blue Knob and try that out. Roundtop is not cutting the mustard the year. I think next year we may not get the Advantage Card... we just don't use it enough.

One thing that I am still interested in even after the trip is learning Swedish. I still think its a beautiful language. I don't know why I'm so enthralled by it. perhaps I'm trying to fill my life with other expertise. Or perhaps its my desire to visit this country along with Germany some day. Either way, I have found a web site that really makes it easy for beginners... http://web.hhs.se/isa/swedish

Today we took my nephew to Middletown airport to be sworn into the Air National Guard. I'm excited for him with the prospect of starting a new journey in his life. It was quite a wait for us though. The process took more than 2 hours, all of which we waited in the car. (We really didn't fit in amidst the camoflage uniforms) We took a few artistic and non-security sensitive pictures. I'll try to post some, but nothing that would risk national security.

I am hoping to do something exciting that I can blog about, but this weekend may be a little empty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home