Saturday, March 26, 2005

More On Life

Well, things have been interesting for the past few days. There's been a lot of seemingly stressful stuff that would normally freak me out, but I have been just floating above it. I've had a big project at work which I'm trying to complete. It has a very short timeframe which is why I've been busy.

J and I did get a chance to hang out with some friends from church. This was a lot of fun to get to know some people better. Last week we ate at Joe's Juice and Java like every day. It was busy and Joe's always provides a comforting atmosphere.

Thursday we played some more Nocturnal Tennis with about 7 people! This was fun. Before the lights went out we did some round robin tennis. This was sort of a combination of musical chairs and tennis. This was my idea, but I must admit it whooped our butts!

Nocturnal tennis was fun, perhaps a little dangerous. The one side of the court had a lot of backlighting which makes many balls invisble. We are wanting to install blacklights on a court some day so we can see the lines, ball, net, and players teeth. This would make for an interesting game.

This weekend we are hosting Easter. J and I are both sick which makes it a little rough. But Jaime's mom is down and will probably help out in the cooking aspect.

That's all I really have to say.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Kichline said...

Test 123

8:44 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

HA!
The players teeth?

I guess this is always important to see when you are playing tennis...um...Jay..are you alright?
LOL!
It actually sounds like alot of fun! I will have to play with you guys someday!

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home