Sunday, March 06, 2005

Wrapping up the Weekend

This weekend has had a pretty nice conclusion. I played drums at church and had lunch with the in-laws. Then, after lunch they left and Jaime and I wen skiing at Roundtop. The snow was a bit strange since temperatures have been above freezing. So the snow was a very smooth slush. I had a bit of fun doing some jumps and checking out the terrain park (which Jaime forbids me to do again until I get a helmet). Jaime tweaked her knee with an incident getting on the lift and I fell after a jump on the last. In all a nice, relaxing night after entertaining this weekend. Well, its back to work soon. Things may be picking up this week so I may not have too much time to add to this blog. In the meantime, I'll post some photos I took I thought were interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home